67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

He could hear her breathing, so he knew that she was still there even though she’d remained silent. Having turned his head in her direction, at least in the direction he figured she was, the question that soon spilled forth from her was truly of little surprise, though he had expected something along the lines of ‘what’s wrong with your eyes’ instead of the question that came from her. Had she seen a blind wolf before? Is that how she knew to ask her question the way she did? Yildun knew that he wasn’t the only blind wolf in the world, but he did know that not many had actually met a blind wolf before. None the less, he was not at all upset about her question.

“Yes, I am blind,” he answered, giving a slight nod of his head. His ears perked forward as he listened to her rising and taking a few steps toward him. He did not flinch, nor move away. She sounded young, younger than him, but he wasn’t sure by how much. “I’m Yildun and this is Dragonwatcher’s territory,” he volunteered, hoping that she would introduce herself as well.

Messages In This Thread
so lonely - by Yildun - September 06, 2013, 07:52 PM
RE: so lonely - by Lysianassa - September 08, 2013, 03:54 PM
RE: so lonely - by Yildun - September 08, 2013, 04:54 PM
RE: so lonely - by Lysianassa - September 10, 2013, 03:24 PM
RE: so lonely - by Yildun - September 11, 2013, 11:42 AM
RE: so lonely - by Lysianassa - September 12, 2013, 09:33 PM
RE: so lonely - by Yildun - September 13, 2013, 04:31 PM