Otter Creek 'Cause the next moment, before you know it
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
There was something so sickly satisfying about seeing this woman in so much pain after his actions, and a dark gleam shone through his eyes. He let out a deep chuckle as she wriggled away but kept her golden eyes trained stiffly onto him as they widened with fear. Oh, the fear in her eyes contrasted so well with the malice in his own. Aries hummed for a second, tilting his head as if pretending to be considering her words... let her go

But he wouldn't do that yet.

The Svartell took slow, threatening steps forward as the smirk stretched further across his face. He was having too much fun now just let her go. "You should have thought about that before attacking me," He whispered quietly to her, then shoved against her weak body with his own and snapped his jaws. His teeth latched onto her ear roughly and he simply pulled, like he had with the tail but this time the mother was being forced against the ground while he did so. He felt the ear tear, and with a satisfying snap half of her ear was left in his muzzle, the bloody remains still on her head but barely recognisable anymore.

It was then, as he stepped back to admire his work, the boy pulled back his desires and flashed a sharp stare, laughing a little. "Run, now, if you want to... Unless you want to stay," He purred, head tilting once more as he watched the blood drip down her face from that torn ear. There was most certainly a mess on the white snow - it was tainted with blood from the woman's mauled tail, and he was most proud of himself for causing such a horrifying sight.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 12:01 PM
RE: 'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: 'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 01:40 PM
RE: 'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 27, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: 'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 30, 2017, 06:16 PM