Swiftcurrent Creek a seven nation army couldn't hold me back
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
As Njal and Tuwawi would attest, Fox did not interfere if two others wanted one another. It had been Fox who had wanted Njal. And perhaps if Tuwawi had not returned to him, she would have had him. Knowing that Scimitar fancied Bazi would have immediately crossed him of her list, though it would not have crossed him out of the creek. Sure, she would go through her jealous phase, but she had plenty to choose from, and it did not look as though the world was about to dry up of men anytime soon.

With the rain now coming down harder by the second, Fox blinked to rid her eyes of the droplets. He told her to ask him again in the future, and she nodded politely. In reality, she did not want to ask. She wanted to be told. Fox needed a strong, bold, forward partner; nothing else would do. But she did not say this aloud, nor did she discount Scimitar just yet.

“I’m going to get out of this rain before it gets any worse. Feel free to arrange a hunt whenever the pups are born.” With everything said that needed to be said, Fox took her leave.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by RIP Fox - July 03, 2014, 07:31 AM