Sleepy Fox Hollow bang bang, he shot me down
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
when the shine of aurulent eyes fell eventually upon stigmata's unmasked appearance, he waited briefly to make note of her reaction: watching for her to either continue about her way or treat him hostilely. it was easy for him to assume, regarding her posture, that it would be one of the two outcomes, but when she took neither initiative, stigmata shouldered the responsibility for himself. he wasn't always in the mood for company, and he could not tolerate all sorts, but it was in his fine-grained nature to be curious before becoming dismissive.

he approached at a drowsy sort of pace, all of him alert but largely unconcerned with the threat this she-wolf presented. stigmata felt secure enough in his own capabilities to advance on any wolf without over-caution. smartly though, he came near enough only to speak -- remaining several wolflengths away from her in case she should prove more unwieldy than she looked. "is this your claim?" he asked, the sound of his voice as low and sonorous as the tides.
Messages In This Thread
bang bang, he shot me down - by Atienaa - July 24, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: bang bang, he shot me down - by Stigmata - July 24, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: bang bang, he shot me down - by Atienaa - July 24, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: bang bang, he shot me down - by Stigmata - July 24, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: bang bang, he shot me down - by Atienaa - July 26, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: bang bang, he shot me down - by Stigmata - July 27, 2018, 10:33 PM