Cerulean Cape rené and georgette magritte with their dog after the war
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The alpha did not venture to the coast very often, feeling like it was just a little too far from the plateau and his pack. Today, he felt a little adventurous and after his patrol, he followed the river into the flatlands before heading north. As the the scenery changed and the ground beneath his large, inky paws changed from grass to sand, he stopped and lifted his nose to the air, drawing in the scents in short inward breaths. He was mostly met with the salt and brine of the ocean in the distance, but hidden in the scent of the coast, was something he was honestly a little surprised was there. If his nose was registering the scent correctly, it seemed there was a child nearby and from what he could tell, they were alone. 

He quickly followed the scent, afraid of what kind of trouble he might find the pup in. The trail lead him to a beautiful scene that would have drawn his attention had he not been eager to speak to the girl he now saw sitting on the beach. He gave a soft chuff as he approached, not wanting his presence to startle the pup, and as he got close enough to speak, and asked, Is everything okay? The cub seemed older, but maybe not quite old enough to be out here all by herself.

I hope this is okay. Let me know if I need to edit anything to help everything make sense. :)
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: rené and georgette magritte with their dog after the war - by RIP Kavik - October 10, 2018, 12:20 AM