Firefly Ravine And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Like before, this stranger might've brought images of Terance to the forefront of her mind, but Ibis quickly learned it was not him. This wolf looked so much more like her daddy than Khali had, so she had allowed herself to hope and to react - but then when they turned and spoke, their voice more feminine and not familiar in the slightest, Ibis' little heart broke a little more. She didn't realize the danger of the ravine, nor did she understand how close she had come to killing her aunt (or perhaps herself); she looked at this female doppleganger of her father, sat back, and gasped. She was all out of tears at this point. So exhausted that she couldn't even cry out, but her face contorted with pain and grief upon the discovery.

I lost me, she tried to clarify, I wanted to see my daddy but I can't find him and now I'm -- I'm lost! Oh, mommy and momma Olly were going to be so mad when they noticed! She needed to find her dad, because then things would be better. The other kids would be nicer, Seebee would be happy again, and maybe daddy would come home! But at this rate, with failure after failure occurring, Ibis only felt the grief of his absence and her hope was nearing its limit.
Messages In This Thread
And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer - by Wraen - November 07, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 18, 2018, 06:30 PM