Blacktail Deer Plateau Booty Wurk
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She had focused her gaze back over Corvus's shoulder, staring at the spot that Issun vanished from like he was still there. She didn't understand and it wasn't due to the poppy haze. When Corvus spoke, it clicked. She wasn't dumb enough to miss what he was trying to say. Issun was hiding something to her, something about how he felt about her and Corvus and it wasn't good. She didn't piece together that the reason was he liked her and was jealous but you couldn't quite expect that from her yet. Instead of feeling better it made her feel worse, it pissed her off and her hackles began to rise slightly. "He's been avoiding me. Before you came back we were close, he was my best friend and got me through injury and sorrow. Now that you've returned he...he hasn't even said hello. I haven't seen him. Until now." her voice was bitter and cold, a good attempt at pretending she was more angry than hurt when inside she wanted to cry.

She turned a flaming gaze on Corvus "Why? Why would he act like this? I opened up to him about why I was upset. Why wouldn't he do the same?" there was the cracking in her voice and a flash of sorrow before suddenly she was on her paws, growling. "He can keep his secrets! He has no right to run away like I just betrayed him. Am I not allowed to have two...two friends?" she hesitated on the word friend, knowing fully well that you didn't nibble on the neck and press yourself against the body of a friend. She stood there bristling and growling, distressed beyond anything she had felt before.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Booty Wurk - by Minori - November 19, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Booty Wurk - by Corvus - November 21, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: Booty Wurk - by Minori - November 21, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Booty Wurk - by Corvus - November 21, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: Booty Wurk - by RIP Issun - November 21, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Booty Wurk - by Minori - November 21, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Booty Wurk - by Corvus - November 22, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: Booty Wurk - by Minori - November 22, 2018, 11:02 AM