Stone Circle Mr. Moonlight
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera didn't feel amused at all, though her anger seemed to fume down, her annoyance only rose. Vespera has had past experiences with elders, and the more she saw them, the more she wanted to bite out their tongues. The female watched the elder's movements as she saw her ears pin back but gave a neutral expression, the young female rose and eye brow along with an unamused expression, you may talk sweet to me honey, but I know your games, you sweet talk young wolves such as myself to do your bidding, from my experiences I know that there is a vile creature underneath those weak joins and grey muzzles, so talk all you want, you won't see me take out your stupid ticks. Vespera resisted the urge to say that sentence coldly and as deadly as her mouth could spit, she sure as hell thought of it in her mind. The young female almost wanted to gag in disgust when the elder said with you, the dark colored female dug her claws into the ground, the last thing she wanted to do was do this females chores. "Oh really," Vespera had said with an high pitched interested tone, but the snark was there, "how lovely," the females tone turned blank and almost moody, the female had softened up her gaze a little bit but she still had doubts. The young female was a little more relaxed now that she knew that the elder was a member of East Hollow, "Eh, not long" Vespera simply stated, but she knew that Valette would want her to introduce herself to get a better attitude, "Vespera just so you know," she couldn't help but grit her teeth and say it with an awkward smile but her face cheeks were already beginning to hurt. "So, what bring you to East Hollow," she had sounded tired when she said that and a little disinterested but she didn't want to bother with Valette on her tail about giving attitude to a new member.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 20, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by RIP Phyllis - November 23, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 23, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by RIP Phyllis - November 25, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 25, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by RIP Phyllis - November 26, 2018, 01:30 AM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 27, 2018, 10:04 PM