Firestone Hot Springs i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain
109 Posts
Ooc —
Someone had been watching her. Laroche had hidden himself away behind her, grumpily watching as she soaked in the hot springs. He didn't want company today so he waited, hoping she would eventually crawl out and walk away allowing him some solace to soak. Unfortunately she didn't and he didn't want to leave either so after a while he slowly walked toward the pool, choosing the farthest section away he could manage and slipped in. The warmth enveloped him and he groaned, eyes closing briefly before he sank lower. The knowledge that she was there prevented him from fully relaxing however and he occasionally snuck a glance at her from the corners of his gaze.

Reply whenever!
Messages In This Thread
i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 20, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Laroche - November 26, 2018, 10:19 AM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 10:49 PM