Firestone Hot Springs i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain
109 Posts
Ooc —
Laroche felt his lips quirk up at her response. When she finished he turned to give her his full attention, spotting her facial disformity but moving his gaze away from it. It wasn't pleasant to look at and he felt no need to disgust himself staring. Instead he made a show of situating himself more comfortably into the water, groaning at the warmth "Such hostility from such a small woman. Have you ever been told that sharing is caring?" he spoke in a deliberately calm voice though the smirk remained. Perhaps he wouldn't have to deal with her company for too long if he made his unpleasant enough. "Besides. Maybe I want this pool. I'm not going to let some rude little wench  me chase me off" he threw that on for good measure, letting his gaze linger before he turned away and assumed the air of acting like she wasn't there.
Messages In This Thread
i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 20, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Laroche - November 29, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 10:49 PM