Swiftcurrent Creek The fury that eats me alive
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
jace's eyes went cold while his temper still flared like a little flame he wanted the other males head on a platter, but knew he needed to get back to the mountain. He laugher darkly and sadly I already told you Bazi its fox or nothin' I'll pass on the message but no promises I'll try and get them back for you I'll bring em down the mountain myself if Ferdie will let me he's already probably going to be angry I'm here. and it was true Jace had come down without permission because he was angry and irritated and leaf had been caught. I'll listen you howl when the scouts come back and we'll go from there mmaybe this will be enough to calm the ire. They were turning this into the spires fault he honestly didn't think that they were angry enough at fox and by gods he wanted to laugh when she said that fox would not be welcome back that was probably pure and utter bull shit but he'd wait and see later

JAce's body tightened as he got ready for another onslaught that never came. he stared at the agouti male deadpan he didn't care that he hated him and if his sister wasn't on the mountain as well as leaf and ferdie those 3 being his closest friends he'd have finished this fight and either lay in his own blood or the other lay in his but he quit, yet again his temper getting the best of him. he was tired of the constant fury that licked through his veins hot enough to burn him, most of the time he was a slave to it and he hated it.

Jace shifted and looked at Bazi for a moment and then spoke quietly goodbye Bazi it sounded final even to him because he just wasn't sure what would happen now. He turned and with adrenaline still flowing in his veins the pain a dull roar that all too soon would turn crippling he bounded away. He and Bazi they'd probably be fine if there wasn't a pack war but if there was well he just didn't know.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 22, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 04:00 AM