Firestone Hot Springs i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain
109 Posts
Ooc —
The corners of his lips began to tremble as he stared her down from afar, enjoying the look of shock. Later he would feel bad about this but there would no taking it back, for now he enjoyed the satisfaction of watching her climb out of the pool. Her attempts to insult him we're brushed aside though his eyes flashed angrily "You would really disagree with my true name then. I'm getting what I want to answer your question" he said just loud enough for her to catch it. Going silent he let the smirk form on his maw and sank deeper into the warmth, satisfied to be surrounded by complete and total solitude now.
Messages In This Thread
i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 20, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Laroche - December 01, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 10:49 PM