Fox's Glade headlights flicker at me like a star
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
The usage of we're definitely implied more than one, though he made no check to see if he was really still one-on-one. It wouldn't have surprised him if someone else lurked in the background, such was his luck and seemingly the way of the world. He had been fortunate in his encounters in such a vast place, at least in the sense that none of them had ever gone all that wrong. Yet with the change of the season and the way his mood seemed in a state of semi-permanent sourness, it would do him well to keep his wits about him, and his choice of words careful.

”It's Dirge,” he replied, ”where are you on a trip from?” Maybe it was somewhere interesting, maybe somewhere with a better run of luck to keep things in check. After all, wanderlust lingered deep within him; a change of pace was definitely in order. All Dirge really had left to consider paying respects to were his loose ends, if he wanted to be technical.
Messages In This Thread
headlights flicker at me like a star - by Dirge - November 06, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Vercingetorix - November 21, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Dirge - November 22, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Vercingetorix - November 24, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Dirge - November 29, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Vercingetorix - November 30, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Dirge - December 04, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Vercingetorix - December 10, 2018, 02:30 PM