Sun Mote Copse Time to make one last appeal for the life I live
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Thanks for joining!

Her mind drifted. Wildfire thought of many things: her past, her present, her future. When she'd decided to leave Drageda, she'd immediately known that she would find sanctuary with the Redhawks. But even on the trek to rejoin them—partially because of the journey—an old fire had been stoked inside her. She hadn't realized how much she'd missed traveling. She'd pledged her allegiance to her sister (well, her sister's mate) and planned to earn her keep, as long as she stayed. But she'd already made plans to revisit the caldera... and maybe she wouldn't stop there. Perhaps she'd keep moving, become the free spirit she'd always been meant to be. Maybe her daughters (she lumped Sequoia in there) would even come with her. It'd be safer if they all went away...

Caught up in musings of that, Wildfire more or less decided that's what she would do, in the spring, when Redhawks' ranks swelled with those coming of age and all the mated pairs filled up the new vacancies with a brand new generation of puppies. She was smiling dreamily to herself when she heard footfalls in the snow, dragging her up and out of her reverie with a slow blink. Her head turned to regard a wolf with a unique coat of coffee and cream. The stranger's friendly overtures were quickly met with an amiable smile and tap of her dark tail, despite the interruption to her daydreams. Her penchant for diplomacy had come alive again too.

"Hello there. I'm Wildfire and I live with the Redhawks," the she-wolf replied, gesturing with her smudged muzzle toward the plateau rising up in the west. "How about you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to make one last appeal for the life I live - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 05:56 PM