Stone Circle M&M's after sour patch gummies does not taste good
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Indeed - often it was the only thought that settled his wavering mind, his shuddering thoughts. One of the few things in life Illecebra had ever hoped for was peace, to live without pain and a strong family to hold close; the latter was something they had both worked hard for, but failed to succeed. At least they'd had each other to rely on, he thought to himself, but in her absence his body felt cold. "Yes. She's at rest now."

He'd wondered what that would be like.

It felt like a personal secret, to hear of Steph's coping mechanism; talking to the passed Keoni was how she dealt with the loss, and he did not intend to share such a thing with anyone else. "Sometimes I feel like I can still hear her." He whispered - a secret for a secret, perhaps. "I'm not insane. At least I don't think so, but it's her memory, her last words won't leave my head." Then the wolfdog gave a brief nod, gaze filtering toward the dark wolfess. "Thank you, I will try it. If it helps you then there's a chance it could help me."
Messages In This Thread
RE: M&M's after sour patch gummies does not taste good - by Mawk - December 15, 2018, 05:18 PM