Silver Creek sail with me into the dark
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Lilah's jaw dropped open a bit, stricken by Grayson's kind words about her. She tried not to look to blatantly confused but it was quite clear by the widening of her eyes and the confusion that was all over her face. It wasn't that Grayson was rude to her or mean, it was more that he really just didn't pay her much mind in general so the fact he said she was a close friend well....it had Lilah flustered. Her gaze moved slowly from Grayson's handsome face to Dash who she was concerned to see had a weird expression on his face, like he was trapped somewhere he didn't really want to be. It reminded her of the time back in Golden Ranch where a new woman was being herded into a gossip party and she looked mighty uncomfortable but stayed so the gossip didn't turn to her. She frowned slightly as she studied him silently, hoping she didn't say something wrong. Her concerns dissapated when Grayson was suddenly pressed against her and she swore she could feel his muscles pressing into her hips. She tensed and also simultaenously pressed herself closer, praying that he would take it as the need for warmth instead of the truth that she simply wanted to take advantage of this moment and feel him. When Dash pressed against her other side she gave a low. inaudible sigh of bliss before starting to walk forward "Thank you both, I swear i'd be helpless without Rosings" she said softly.
Messages In This Thread
sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - November 27, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - November 27, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - November 28, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - November 28, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - November 30, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - December 16, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - December 18, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - December 19, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - December 31, 2018, 12:05 PM