Stavanger Bay chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine
billions of lighthouses stuck at the far end of the sky
209 Posts
Ooc —
so sorry for the wait, i forgot about this!
the night is cold and quiet, and the stars are bright beacons overhead in the clear sky; exactly the way the golden ghost prefers it. he wanders the bay in solitude, occasionally glancing skyward with argent eyes sparkling with admiration. his home by the sea is undeniably beautiful, yet he still finds the glimmering night sky unmatched in its elegance. sometimes he wonders what they might look like up close — if their flame would consume him, or if they are not flame at all.
his thoughts are interrupted as the fresh scent of a stranger fills his nostrils rather abruptly. he stops, hackles prickling faintly. it takes a moment to calm himself enough to make his limbs move again. he sets off into the darkness at a trot, trailing the scent and chuffing into the night when he thinks he might be heard. he wonders if he should call for ford — but surely his packmates are nearby. surely they wouldn't be long in coming if trouble arose; he needn't call them for nothing.
Messages In This Thread
chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 29, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 31, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - January 02, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - January 03, 2019, 04:47 PM