Stavanger Bay chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine
billions of lighthouses stuck at the far end of the sky
209 Posts
Ooc —
the stranger seems unperturbed by his appearance, turning eyes of glimmering ice on him with no trace of alarm or aggression. the tension eases from his slim shoulders and he shifts slightly as she speaks, his own argent gaze brightening at her invitation. hesitation stays him only a moment before he moves to close the distance still between them with a brief nod, steps gentle and deliberate. he cannot recall meeting anyone before who shares his fascination with the stars — or maybe he can? the thought startles him, distracting for a moment, but he's too intrigued by the silver-eyed stranger to linger on it long. he settles near the woman, glancing briefly between her darkened features and the starlit sky before his gaze settles on the latter. he sucks in a slow breath, wondering if the mysteries the other wolf ponders are anything like his own.
Messages In This Thread
chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 29, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 31, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - January 02, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - January 03, 2019, 04:47 PM