The Sunspire she was givin' them
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie was glad at teh very lest she was getting a minute amount of nutrition, he crawled forward slightly and nudged the egg gently it rolled and wobbled across the ground until it touched Megpig and settled unharmed. Ferdie then drew back into his original position. He would have the release the captives very soon if they would not eat, he wanted to protect them, not kill them with their own stupidity.

Humm... Ferdie's voice was deep and thoughtful as a story story came to him

A kind wolf whom understood the circle of life very well knowing each creature no matter the size played it's part for this He loved all creature even the ones he had to take and eat. One day this wolf saw a bug floundering around in the still waters of a puddle. He decided to save by nudging it from the water with his nose, but the bug stung him. The wolf tried again to nudge the bug out of the water, but it stung him again.

Another wolf passed by seeing this, and told him to stop saving the bug that kept stinging him. But the wolf said: "It is the nature of the bug to sting. It is my nature to love. Why should I give up my nature to love just because it is the nature of the bug to sting?

Ferdie stopped the story then and thought of Fox and this whole situation, this captive thing was just not his nature, he was going against what he was as much as he wanted to save this pup he was harming her in the process Ferdie frowned and lifted his head. Perhaps it is time to take you and Leaf back to swiftcurrent creek. Even keeping them for this short time sent the clear message that the Sunspire wolves were not going to roll on their backs and take the abuse Ferdie Von Pelt had proved his point. Fox has not come back, I want to see you healthy, it was my intent to protect you not harm you, or have you harm yourself

Ferdie Von Pelt stood and howled for the pack @Jace @Red @Kodokuna @Amekaze @Leaf @Vienna @Fang

When they gathered he'd have to decide who was going with him to return the captives and who was staying. Jace was most certainly staying here in his condition, as far as Ferdie was concerned Jace was grounded, but now he need a capable wolf to stay with him to defend the pack lands

I totally forgot the juveniles, dunno how I could but I did *Hides head in shame* @Nightingale @summer
Messages In This Thread
she was givin' them - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: she was givin' them - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 23, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: she was givin' them - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: she was givin' them - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 25, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: she was givin' them - by Fang - July 25, 2014, 11:26 PM
RE: she was givin' them - by Amekaze - July 26, 2014, 01:07 AM
RE: she was givin' them - by Vienna IA - July 26, 2014, 01:16 AM
RE: she was givin' them - by Jace - July 26, 2014, 05:14 AM
RE: she was givin' them - by Summer Ostrega - July 26, 2014, 07:14 AM
RE: she was givin' them - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 26, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: she was givin' them - by Jace - July 26, 2014, 11:18 PM