Lost Creek Hollow Long live us
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
If Indra is unhappy with it, I'd assume it'll come to a head at some point.  Maybe even from this if she would've rather stayed with her children.  I don't know why both of them went -- it was only Indra's kids, not hers.  Shrug.  But then again, she didn't expect too much from them.  If they'd been around in the pack for longer maybe she'd have been more concerned about it, but currently they were like any other wolf who showed up, stuck around for a short period, then disappeared off into the wilderness again.  We'll see if and when they come back.

I don't think that would be a bad idea, she mused.  I haven't really done any since they joined. If they'd stuck around it wouldn't have seemed as necessary.  But now maybe it was again.  And there was the fact that she was kind of slacking on finding other options for guys.  But then again, she hadn't had much luck with that overall, so maybe on that side of things it wouldn't make much of a difference.  Sure.  There were more pups planned, but they weren't exactly going to be useful for like a year. 

As they walked along, she thought of something, and she bumped him with her shoulder, Just no fair turning away candidates that would be your competition, hm?  I know I'm obviously that amazing...  He hadn't seemed that thrilled about the whole thing.  It as supposed to be kind of fun, or at least it seemed that way from her perspective.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Long live us - by Arbiter - December 18, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Long live us - by Terance - December 19, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: Long live us - by Arbiter - December 20, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: Long live us - by Terance - December 20, 2018, 10:27 AM
RE: Long live us - by Arbiter - December 21, 2018, 02:02 AM
RE: Long live us - by Terance - December 21, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: Long live us - by Arbiter - December 22, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: Long live us - by Terance - January 07, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: Long live us - by Arbiter - January 08, 2019, 02:34 AM
RE: Long live us - by Terance - January 18, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: Long live us - by Arbiter - January 18, 2019, 11:10 PM