Big Salmon Lake He drew on me first
7 Posts
Ooc — Billy
OOC: LOL Tek is kind of flirtatious isn't he

Tekovaca informed Michonne that the mountains were where he was born and raised; it sounded like a veritable playground where he had spent most of his days. Michonne had been to the mountains many times in her travels. It was a beautiful place the snow fall, the chill in the air, even the rocky ground called to her. It made the mountains feel like a place she could one day call home. It was hard for her to imagine what could have drove Tekovaca away from such a beautiful place. Perhaps there were a couple of wolves that were up to no good, and they started trouble in his neighborhood. Michonne had just met the red male but in her opinion he didn’t seem like one to back down. If he had gotten in to one little fight and his parents feared for his life, then it would explain his leaving such a beautiful place.

While running through the scenario in her head Tekovaca mirrored her curiosity about origins. It was a touchy subject for Michonne, mostly because she couldn’t find her way back home if she wanted to try. Tekovaca lowered his head to lap at the water as he awaited Michonne’s response. She was unsure where to start or how much information to give, but she did not want to be thought rude her parents had raised her better than that. ” I was born very far from here, my home was filled with beautiful trees that reached so high they could tickle the stars, and flowers with colors so vibrant and varied that rainbows turn green with envy, you could not take a step without tripping over deer so succulent they fight to not take bites out of their own bodies. I have never seen another place like it, and even if I were able to find my way I would not wish to return.”

Michonne fought to stay composed in front of Tekovaca, thinking about her home brought with it memories of her family, and that brought too vivid images of the night she lost all she loved. With her tears defeated Michonne looked down at the red male and caught him smiling at her, but his eyes looked as if he were many miles away. Michonne dipped a paw in the cool lake water, and allowed it to linger there for a bit savoring the way the chill caused her hair to stand up. She swiftly moved her paw in Tekovaca’s direction causing water to splash his face. She allowed a small mischievous smile to crack her icy feature for only a second before her cold heard mask once again took over. ”What is that smile about mountain wolf, did I say something amusing?”

Messages In This Thread
He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 16, 2013, 06:14 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 24, 2013, 08:13 AM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 25, 2013, 01:41 AM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 25, 2013, 04:20 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 25, 2013, 11:57 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 26, 2013, 07:12 AM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 27, 2013, 04:42 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 27, 2013, 05:43 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 27, 2013, 07:41 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 28, 2013, 07:49 AM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 30, 2013, 06:37 PM