Verdant Basin you are the sun and i am just the planets spinning around you.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Niamh proceeded to confuse him even further with her answer to his question. It didn't even seem like it was related to his question at all, but that was just due to the limitations of his own perceptions of this situation. He liked the part where he was amazing, and he liked it when she touched him again. But the rest meant nothing to him, and he was completely lost for a moment as to how to address it without losing ground in the hunt he had yet to realize he'd already lost.

"Go back tomorrow," he said finally, "Be mine tonight." When it came down to it, Artaax didn't care at all about what happened while his back was turned. He lived in the moment. If in this moment and any other they were together, Niamh was his queen and his alone, then he was content. He didn't care who she belonged to when his back was turned. They owed each other nothing. They weren't even pack. But for now was good. She could deal with her whatever nonsense tomorrow. Tonight would do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you are the sun and i am just the planets spinning around you. - by Artaax - January 28, 2019, 02:55 PM