Swiftcurrent Creek Maybe he love me- Maybe he doesn’t love anyone.
í ѕtαrє αt ѕpαcє frσm thє σcєαn flσσr...
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The first thought that had crossed her mind at the deep cruise of smooth vocals back to her? ‘Damn - he was closer to me than I though’. As she had begun to turn around to where the notes had sliced cleanly from the frozen heft of timbers, he had emerged from those woods with those scalding orange beams on her. The second thought as he approached her?

Damn...this is a mistake.” The words slid across a regretless tongue as she looked away from the man she was just furiously searched for literal moments ago, her plume banner clutching close to her already smeared taint. Her wrath near evaporated as his gaze ran uninterested over her petite body, and she bit back all the wrong things to say. The Keil grew excruciatingly self conscious, almost feeling distaste from the man who she, as near every other female here, probably had a crush on. He was the most delicious piece of ass here, a cake that every bitch wanted a piece of, her mind hissed at the handsome mystery leader before her. It pissed her off how much she wanted him. It pissed her off even more to know she’d never have him. 

But she could damn sure ruin everyone else’s chance while she was here. Bringing some semblance of her pride back, the tiny salted pepper girl rose up a bit with flayed ears at her new bitchy adversary. “There’s some tramp that new Kavik is allowing to live long enough to breath her arrogance all across our lands! And she is obviously a whore, cause she’s throwing her womb at that nasty man just to get in the pack! Tell me you’re gonna do something about the harlots that grow more prevalent here, Constantine!” 

Shaara wasn’t exactly throwing a tantrum- she cared about Swiftfurrent enough to not be getting some other guy’s dick all in her and expecting Constantine to be fine with the consequences. Constantine was a kind man, one that she wish she could clone and call hers. But all she could do was warn the generous male of the tandem that was beginning. “Your generosity is being plagued by these leeches, Con.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe he loves me- Maybe he doesn’t love anyone. - by Shaara - January 28, 2019, 04:06 PM