Stone Circle Get in the car
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The young female was sniffing around the borders when she heard the male's call. Vespera raised her head to the sky, she then flattened her ears and her eyelids covered half her eyes, I can only guess what that means, he wants to meet with me now? Guess I have no choice... Vespera reluctantly turned her body around and slugged towards the call that Greyback made. Vespera was a bit surprised that the location was a bit different to where he said to meet her, and as she slowed to a stop, she noticed wolves had gathered. The young female felt a bit of relief as she could guess this wasn't a 'check your manners' session since he seemed to have called a pack meeting. But she was a bit annoyed that it wasn't Valette who made the call since she wouldn't have resisted coming to her call since she deeply respects the Matriarch, and at least she doesn't try to assert her dominance over me, she growled to herself but she put that thought to the back of her head and moved to a spot to where she didn't have to sit next to anyone. Vespera looked up at Greyback with perked ears as he went on about a festival that a pack named Elysium held and they were inviting all of East Hollow. The young female never heard of this pack since she liked living under a rock and keeping to herself but now she has to hear it. Greyback mentioned that they had to be kind and courteous and respecting their rules, to which Vespera felt that this sentence was directed primarily at her since the Patriarch seemed to be checking on her attitude all the time, rub it in why don't you, she thought to her self as she narrowed her eyes and slightly wrinkled her muzzle a bit, but she did this while looking away from the male. But Vespera put back a normal expression, looking back at the male, she huffed to herself when he said that they should try to make connections, uh yea one problem, the last time I tried to do that, they left me, she so badly wanted to say that to Greyback but she restrained. Vespera didn't want to hate on Brynn, it was her choice to leave and she had to respect that, but it still hurt since she felt she was the only one that she was making connections by herself without outside help. Thinking this, Vespera looked down at her paws again with a little gloom face, hoping that no one would notice her sudden change in mood, but she couldn't help it.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Get in the car - by Greyback - February 09, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Get in the car - by Ira - February 09, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Get in the car - by Korei Julia - February 09, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: Get in the car - by Vespera - February 10, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: Get in the car - by Evergreen - February 10, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Get in the car - by RIP Thistle - February 11, 2019, 01:11 AM
RE: Get in the car - by RIP Valette - February 11, 2019, 04:21 AM
RE: Get in the car - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 06:36 AM