Shadewood I knew I could be whole if you were mine [m]
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
with each night they stayed here, the promise of fertility grew. the scent was a mere spark at first, but now it was a raging fire and it’s smoke clouded over their den site. issun didn’t stray too far from minori, he was expecting this to happen soon. he was close enough for the intoxicating smoke to enter his lungs. he was close enough to hear her loving call.

he kept a swift stride on the way to the den, but as he closed in his pace slowed. this was it. once he passed this threshold there was no turning back. future children lay beyond the mouth of the home. the warrior stood at the line between the present and future. there she was, beautiful than ever before. she drew him over the edge.

issun reaches forward and ran his nose down her cheek, a gesture he had done so many times before. it held more weight now. a small shiver ran down his spine. “minori.” her name was like silk on his tongue.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
I knew I could be whole if you were mine [m] - by Minori - February 19, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: I knew I could be whole if you were mine [m] - by RIP Issun - February 19, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: I knew I could be whole if you were mine [m] - by Minori - February 20, 2019, 09:44 PM