Permafrost Hollows clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Fade here and start another thread somewhere?

He cracks a new jar of grin open to let it plaster onto his face. Yeah, weird analogy I know but Derg saves his real smiles for real feelings. His let his tail softly thump against the floor when she rose and planted a kiss to his cheek.
Well, that was new. He blinked, his tail stilling for a heartbeat before laughing heartily, his tail stirring again, "I'll take that as a sign you're feeling up to it, eh." His eyes sparkled in the dim lighting, his earlier thoughts being pushed aside for now.

"I don't want you being all cooped up now, it's not good for you."  He let a softer smile grow, the air slackening slowly between them. The man stood after a few minutes, letting a soft sigh out as he stretched in the space they had. He leaned down and nudged her softly before exiting the den, inhaling the air. Spring. It was practically here. 
"Lead the way, scout."  He grinned again, inclining his head for her to lead him. Of course, he'd be at her side the whole while and it felt good to be going somewhere.

197 words
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core - by Keen - February 28, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core - by Derg - February 28, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core - by Keen - February 28, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core - by Derg - February 28, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core - by Keen - February 28, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: clothed her in leaves and buds of crimson core - by Derg - March 01, 2019, 11:03 AM