Two Rivers Isle “All that ruckus ain’t called for.”
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau couldn't help the reaction she had at the arrival of the stranger, her brown eyes leaping between the male and female wolves. They were much bigger than she was and it was intimidating thinking how easily she could be snapped in half by their weight alone. She'd made it her goal lately to keep away from wolves and being so close like this left her edgy. Her lips twitched, torn between exposing her teeth to make them back off or smile politely in hopes of seeming friendly. 

In the end she did neither as she worried she could cross wires and make the situation worse, she stuck closer to Illidan by stepping to his side. She trusted he would know what to do, he was a wolf after all. He seemed to try and come up with a way to defuse the other male wolf, telling him that they were lost. Cadeau peeked her head over his shoulder since Illidan had become a wall between her and the two strangers. She wasn't too keen of having Illidan play meat shield if something broke out.

Cadeau took in a steady breath and pushed passed her companion with a light nudge to his frame. "We aren't here to cause mischief," Cadeau said, taking a demure stance by lowering her head and tail. Looking small was a good way of coming across as non threatening, Cadeau spared the stranger a waned kind smile. "I'm Cadeau and this guy is my friend Illidan."  She gestured to herself and then the dark colored Illidan. Perhaps names would make them seem less shady, it had certainly helped her feel better when confronted with a stranger.

There, that seemed civil enough she hoped, even if her heart was beating a mile a minute and her stomach was in knots being this close to these stranger wolves. Cadeau hoped there wouldn't be a fight. Her stance was weary, prepared to defend herself and Illidan should the need arise. She wouldn't be a pushover.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
“All that ruckus ain’t called for.” - by Morgan - March 09, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: “All that ruckus ain’t called for.” - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 01:07 AM