Lost Creek Hollow I've got no-one but myself to blame.
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Okay, it was a little funny that Ibis was freaking out over something so silly (to Treason).  It was (probably) a good idea to kind of stifle the humor a little -- she'd already been amused at Ibis's expense once already in the last few minutes.  So, maybe this would do.  Or not. Who knew.  Terance hadn't tried too hard to stop her from doing basically whatever she wanted, so maybe if she explained it a little, she'd do the same.  Or not.  Who knew. It'll be fine.  I'm a soldier.  If there's trouble, I can deal with it.  And I don't think that'll be happening right now -- I'll trust my instincts with that. Treason was definitely unflappable, she could hope it was contagious.

She continued, quite calmly, Let me worry about me, you should be worrying about settling in to the pack and anything associated with that. After all, it wasn't like she went and had made sure to have a midwife and a ton of checkups with a medic or something.  She was under her own care, and she was just making reasonable deductions.  So do you want to go find him or not?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 19, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 22, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 26, 2019, 10:23 PM