Fairspell Meadow oh, let me be a part of the narrative
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
An unfamiliar voice interrupted him, hostile and unrefined; Merrit stopped in his advance and raised his head toward the stranger. At first, he failed to see her apart from a shadow and the glare of embittered eyes. The overcast sky shrouded the rest of her from sight.

"I am not hunting them," his usually level words bit with ice, and the raven squinted. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, the stranger's features pulled into finer light. The first thing he noticed, was that she was small. The second, that she was awash in grey - plain and unremarkable. She was nothing special, just a wolf, like any other. "I assure you, I am only watching - unless even that is too much for you."
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Clover - February 26, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Merrit - February 26, 2019, 11:36 PM
RE: oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Clover - March 04, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Merrit - April 01, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Clover - April 15, 2019, 09:25 AM