Herbalists' Cache fifteen cans of spray paint in a chemical swirl
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive was eventually joined by another soul, which was not surprise given the wealth and variety of the flora located in this small dell. She didn’t immediately recognize him from the fertility festival — it might be safe to say that neither did he, given the way that he did not provide a verbal introduction. He simply stepped onto the scene, chuffed in greeting, and appeared to enjoy the sun just as she was doing.

At first, the priestess felt somewhat silly for being found in such repose. She was vulnerable lying on her side as she was, exposed, and not entirely dignified. However, he gave no reason for her to act upon the impulses or give them any credence. Perhaps he was simply the silent type, who appreciated a good herbal garden and a nap in the sun. In this, there were many similarities that could be found between he and she.

— or, maybe she had disturbed his search for medicines. Not wanting to be a bother, Olive roused her curiosity and pressed her arms into the ground to lift her head, neck and shoulder to attention.
“Am I in your way, sir?” she inquired thoughtfully.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: fifteen cans of spray paint in a chemical swirl - by Olive - April 05, 2019, 03:50 PM