The Sunspire this is not the way that it should end.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

The boy kept his eyes shut even as he heard footsteps that signified another's approach. As he caught her scent, he remembered in an instant that he had met this one before. Vienna was her name. She had been kind. His eyelids peeled back to reveal orbs of bright sunlight that landed on her face as she began to speak. His ears lifted slightly from the back of his neck, then twisted out to the sides of his head at her question. There was concern in her voice--concern for him and his feelings. Summer felt his normal self begin to crawl desperately out from the darkness towards her, her friendly voice the lead that was tied to his waist.

Before the boy could answer, another joined. This one he did not know, however he recognized her from the day The Sunspire had captured the Creek wolves. The escape from his depression became an even more frantic struggle. He could not break down in front of one he knew little, and even less was he willing to do it before someone he knew not at all.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Summer lied. His voice cracked slightly as he spoke, prompting him to clear his throat before continuing, "Just.. Just a little worried about Ferdie and them. I hope the other pack doesn't cause them any trouble," He lifted his head from his paws as he spoke, his ears now twisting forward to attention. Summer thought himself a pretty good liar after spending his entire life trying to hide his illness from others. The only one who ever knew better was his father. With him gone went the only person in the world who knew Summer's struggle and the misery he shouldered day after day.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Summer Ostrega - July 31, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:20 PM