Lost Creek Hollow I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it!
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Some of the kids had gotten bigger and louder, and Ibis was so intrigued by their development that she couldn't help but visit more frequently. They were no longer cute little lumps; one in particular had become a big lump very quickly, and seemed to have grown functioning limbs overnight. She spotted the dark shape of the cub as he tawdled out of the den.

Ibis was approaching with a fresh bundle of flowers and herbs as a gift for them - eager to line their den, as well as Treason's, with fresh flowers and objects that would spruce up the place. As she drifted closer she noticed that the cub had begun investigating something, and by the time she reached his position his snout had begun to swell up! Her mouth opened in surprise and out tumbled her latest gift, scattering on the stone surface beneath her paws.

Oh! Oh no, what's wrong..? She murmured as she began to look at him - but his chubby little face was starting to balloon!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it! - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 16, 2019, 02:23 PM