Swiftcurrent Creek love in my arms and the sun in my eyes
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Their call was heeded swiftly, which Olive was grateful for — at Elysium, things happened at a much slower pace, if they happened at all. The wolf who greeted them was large, dark and authoritative; he introduced himself as the alpha, but this she already knew. Olive peered at him out of the corner of her eye, his virility palpable even from their respectable distance, and she felt one of her puppies roll inside of her.

The Shakti Woman turned her dulcet visage to Cortez to see if he wished to introduce themselves, but after a half-moment’s pause, Olive took the task upon herself.
“We are from the sanctuary Elysium,” the druid explained, dipping her head respectfully; but not as a supplicant would. “We come bearing gifts for the new mothers of Swiftcurrent Creek, and for the mothers-to-be.” She dare not approach a man of such stature in any other instance, but she crept forward and gently placed her small bundle of herbs on the earth before him.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
love in my arms and the sun in my eyes - by Olive - April 22, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: love in my arms and the sun in my eyes - by Cortez - April 27, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: love in my arms and the sun in my eyes - by Olive - May 11, 2019, 02:16 PM