Arrow Lake she's a junkyard angel and she always gives me bread
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
sorry sorry sorry!

With Swiftcurrent Creek taken care of, the Shakti siblings were off to Diaspora. It was only after they had left their first assignment that Olive realized she had woefully unprepared — all of her herbs had been given to Kavik, when she had intended to split it between their two stops. The herbs that came from her garden were potent, after all, and not a large amount of her medicines were needed in order to be effective. But the druid refused to turn up empty handed, so the pregnant fae coerced her brother to stop and scout for new herbs; and take a nap, and a swim in the nearby river. Then to Diaspora.

Perhaps Olive was stalling because her impending visit to Diaspora was making her nervous. The willow woman had only been here once before, to help with the birth of @Aure’s children — she hadn’t seen @Stigmata then, or since their tryst many months ago. She marveled at the sense of humor that the fates had, sending her to Diaspora — In reality, her player had specifically requested this because she loves drama — but it was probably because she was almost to term and Diaspora was their closest ally. Lily had wanted to do the gravid woman a favor, and Olive tried to be grateful, but mostly she just hoped to avoid the General if possible.

This secret would always remain a secret, if she could help it.

Looking at Cortez, she nodded her head and sat, resting her heavy and swollen belly on the earth as they waited to be acknowledges by one of Diaspora’s many guard dogs. The woman heaved a sigh, not knowing what to expect from this meeting.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: she's a junkyard angel and she always gives me bread - by Olive - May 11, 2019, 02:34 PM