Heron Lake Plateau that was pretty bad ass until it wasn't.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
This definitely means I need to challenge a drunk badger to a foot race. Can you imagine if I pulled that trick out at the bar? I could get so many free drinks from bets. Not sure where the hell I'm going to find a bar that also serves badgers, but boy will I be ready when I find it.

Wait, who am I supposed to be writing about?

Fig giggled proudly as he nabbed his sister by the bum. He tugged backwards on her, trying to knock her over. She threw him by turning to smack him around a bit, the end result being that he fell over and was soon enough on his back. His legs kicked about in the air as he tried to right himself and beat her up simultaneously and ended up instead succeeding in neither of those things.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
that was pretty bad ass until it wasn't. - by Figment - April 28, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: that was pretty bad ass until it wasn't. - by Figment - May 23, 2019, 06:01 PM