Broken Antler Fen Help! I need somebody, HELP
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The thing was incredible! Completely unfazed by being surrounded by three larger creatures, two who were on it and fighting back. It had wrath to spare! It was horrifying and yet, she was in awe despite the fear. it kept biting and twisting, now it hurt the other female, everyone was bit! But did that merit to tear it apart? 

She was uncertain, but in the pit of her stomach it didn't feel right. Not if she can help the situation. She winced a little at the female's comment, she wasn't wrong. She was very right, and had come in to help without hesitation! Reiko should be thankful. She was thankful. 

She gave the... strikingly familiar looking male (like something she's seen in her reflection a million times kind of familiar), a soft smile while he managed to get himself onto of the beast and ask for the next step. Granted his tone was clearly... mocking Reiko in some way. But never the less, he was kind enough to give her an opportunity to save the attacker from being shredded limb from limb. Ummm. she looked around, heart beating fast enough, just enough so the pain in her should was numbed for now.

At some point she couldn't come up with a satisfying answer quick enough, she was beginning to succumb to the situation until... There! She quickly ran over to the object in sight, rounded, pointed bone sticking out from the soil - an antler! The rounded spaces would be perfect to trap the beast on the spot, the sharp edges to easily stick in the ground..

Dragging the antler over, she placed the rounded area gently over the neck of the beast, desperate to not stab it with the points, and then - stood on the thing to let it sink into the ground. This should keep it here for now, don't you think? She glanced back at the male first, see what he thought - then to the female, almost scared to hear what she had to say. It won't stay stuck, it seems strong enough to wriggle out - but it would give us time to lose it! She said smiling softly.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 02, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 02, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 02, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 03, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 03, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 03, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 06, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 12, 2019, 12:17 AM