Wild Berry Meadow no man will hurl me down to Death, against my fate
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Thanks for starting! 8D

Long strides carried the burly man through the fields. His mind wandering from one thing to the next as he passed the brushes and fauna along the way. The fruits held no interest of his, not until he was desperate for a meal - and he hasn't felt such a dire need for food in a long... long time. Maw hung opened just enough to taste the air, he smelled something... something familiar, but distant in memory. 

Milk.

A new mother was near by. Which meant puppies. An easy snack really if he could find them. He followed the scent of the lactating mother, maw hanging slightly ajar as to taste the air, to further push him forward to find this bitch. 

Uppon finding his target he was only internally disappointed. He caught her in the moment she had taken her leave of the den, she was alone... a different easy target, but not quite the ones he was searching for. Continuing his pace, he approached the female in a slow waltz. Paws dancing across the earth before speaking. Congratulations. He started. While she originally focused on nature - he focused on her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: no man will hurl me down to Death, against my fate - by Vengeance - June 03, 2019, 10:06 PM