Broken Antler Fen Help! I need somebody, HELP
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
No one objected with her plan on how to deal with the strange, and angry beast. Once they were all in agreement, she gave the antler one more quick pounce to nail it into the ground and ran off with everyone else. When the male stopped, so did she and looked around for the earthly female. A little. She admitted. Reiko was still learning and discovering, but there was some knowledge.

She hopped the other female had more medical knowledge, but before a response could come, Reiko walked off looking for some familiar herbs to use to stop the bleeding, reduce chances of infection and possibly with any pain as well. it'll take some time, but she was confident they weren't in too much of a rush or bleeding to death.

Oh I know these! The name escaped her, but elderberries, she knew they would help! Picking a few branches and bringing them back to the duo, she was heavily hoping that the female had more medical knowledge - if not, Reiko was off to the races to find some topical remedies for the wounds immediately.

Here, chew on these, it'll help. A[size=medium]nti-inflammatory, and antiviral what they didn't eat she'd smush into the wounds to help topically. There were plenty to go around after all.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 02, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 02, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 02, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 03, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 03, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 03, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 06, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 12, 2019, 12:17 AM