Stone Circle Curiosity Killed The Cat
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
What he thought was a playful remark didn't seem to resonate with the girl, she then instead turned it into a threat and became more agitated then she was and revealed her fangs to him. Connor squinted his eyes for a brief moment but his once playful gaze narrowed a bit as he craned his head upwards, he initially just wanted to show her that he wasn't a threat but when push comes to shove, he had to be prepared to defend himself if she were to do anything to him. The large male went so far as to stand up, his large muscular body moved at an even pace, not too fast, not too slow. He then planted his paws were he stood as his claws pierced the earth, but his fur didn't rise up, his muscles didn't tense. Connor still had the mindset of not putting himself above others just because of his build, since she was small and she was obviously upset with him, he would assume that she saw his size as a threat. However, the female did surprise him when she began to explain what Easthollow was, his small intense gaze had softened with an intriguing look. His once firmly placed paws loosened and he made sure that he seemed relaxed to the girl. What he did notice was she seemed to pause and laugh at herself a couple of times when this happened, he tilted his head a bit and squinted one eye slightly. However, when she continued with her explanation, he fixed his head position and continued to look at her with interest. Interesting, I can safely say that the area I am in is not what it is like back home, now I have a much better idea at what I am going to deal with. "So I assume every pack runs differently to how the leader wants their system to be run," he commented, "I do appreciate your insight." The male added with the intent of kindness, the last thing he wanted was for her to return to her leaders and report that he could be a potential threat to Easthollow. As much as he had a fondness to the family roots of this pack, he strived for a bit more, "well as much as I like how wolves here are treated like family here, this place is not for me." He began, "and I wouldn't want to intrude on your space," he added with a cheeky smile and a wink as he turned away from her. "Oh, and one more thing," he said abruptly as he turned his large head back towards her, "My name is Connor," he said with sincerity, though she may not care for it, "what is yours?"
Messages In This Thread
Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 15, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 15, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 16, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 18, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 25, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 26, 2019, 12:25 PM