Broken Antler Fen Help! I need somebody, HELP
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Sorry for the wait! I've been having Rei muse problems lately and may have bitten off more than I can chew thread wise!!

What are they called the female said... Oh dear, she didn't think that there would be such a question, but it only made sense too. Reiko took a moment to think of the name.. nothing. Darn. I don't remember... Defeated, shoulders slumped in response but her mind kept ticking on the subject. It has.. um.. an old person sounding name? Is all she could think of... Olderberries... Wrinkleberries... everything came to mind instead of Elderberries.

To prove they weren't toxic, Reiko already began chewing on them herself, applying some to her own wounds by squishing them in her paw and slathering her bite wounds.

Codantis, the male introduced himself. He was so kind as far as Reiko could tell, for the short time they had spent together. It made the pain in her shoulder almost barely noticeable. It's a pleasure Codantis - Making the effort to repeat the name in order to save it to memory. My name is Reiko.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 02, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 02, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 02, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 03, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 03, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 03, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Condatis - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Reiko - June 06, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Help! I need somebody, HELP - by Cadeau - June 12, 2019, 12:17 AM