Golden Glade to forge a path into the marrow of the spirit
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey chuckled at her cousin's opening remarks. The trip had been a delightfully short one. She was a ranger by trade and all, but her recent long runs back and forth between the Hollow and the Plateau in such quick succession had winded her. She felt tired still, but being here now and having renewed purpose had given her some of her energy back. That and the fact that it appeared that a couple of Raven's kids were no happier about the move than hers were. Not that she wanted any of the children to be unhappy, but it was nice to know that it was a kid thing and not that she had somehow failed to raise them right that they couldn't cope with change.

She felt a tremor of pride and excitement when Raven announced that they would be leading together. Leading the Frosthawks. It had felt wrong at first to change the name of the pack. She was no Redhawk, but she had been raised with them and knew the importance of that legacy. She'd felt guilty turning away from it, but if anyone was to say no to it, it would've been Raven's right. Seeing as Raven had been the one to recommend it, Liffey allowed herself to take pride in that too.

Quixote was the only one to really add to the conversation beyond one of the other fellows--A wolf she knew by sight, but no further. She smiled at his enthusiasm, though was a bit confused when not long after, he took it back and slipped away. With a glance at Rannoch, she decided to let it go and simply looked at Raven and Quixote with a fond smile. "I can't thank you guys enough. This is a beautiful place you've found," she said with a wag of her tail, "I'll be happy to go to the Firebirds and let my family know we're here now. Assuming someone can keep an eye on our littles for a short while?" Her gaze shifted over to @Deshyr hopefully.
Messages In This Thread
RE: to forge a path into the marrow of the spirit - by Liffey - June 21, 2019, 02:26 PM