Totoka River come up and get me
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
For most of her perusing of the area, she kept her nose skimming low.. only glancing up here and there, but content to let the landscape cut her route where she followed the river's suggestion. Here with the roll of the waves meeting the sands not all too far away and she was in contented spirits, at least for a wolf on her own for now--what with her greater causes all far away.

But even over the din of all the other scattered scents and the seasalt heavy on the breeze, she definitely picked her head up tall when she smelled blood, distinct and metallic. Not so long after, she could lay her eyes on the one responsible.. and at first, at a distance, she was not sure what she saw exactly. A massive canine, wolf-enough, right? With the deer's dangling legs, his kill secure in his teeth.. Opalia did take an extra second to register this. She was no stranger to sizable folk, but there was something else here she couldn't entirely name, and this translated quick into curiosity.

However, a good sense of self-preservation kept her tamed and when he seemed to size her up, she stared back intently, pausing her own steps when she knew without a doubt that she had been seen. The winds were not playing well to her favor, but she was almost certain he did not smell entirely like this place.. so she wanted to rule out the likeliness of him being territorial. Seeing his prey, though, meant he had something enviable by a hungrier wolf. Simply enough, Opalia narrowed her mismatched eyes at him, still perplexed, and sure she had never seen someone entirely like his kind--so she was on her guard. Her stance was still confident, however, suggested in extra by the uptick to her tail--she dared him, or anyone, to underestimate her, but she had little here to lose, and wouldn't have an issue if he didn't.

Hei, the Drakru eventually chuffed towards the stranger, her typical Dragedan greeting serving to test the uncertain waters, if he wasn't immediately on his way.
Messages In This Thread
come up and get me - by Opalia - July 29, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - July 29, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - July 29, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - July 30, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - August 15, 2019, 01:53 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - August 25, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - August 27, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - August 28, 2019, 03:30 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - September 01, 2019, 12:38 AM