Lost Creek Hollow I think it looks more like a puma
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance grinned as the boy moved to follow him, nosing at his chin. the leader returned the motion, giving his son a little nose to the forehead as he walked over him. quietly, he noted how big the kids were getting. even spook, who was a bit smaller than the other two gremlins, was growing fast. terance still loomed over them, but all the same. as spook asked where they were going, terance answered first with merely a hum, his tail swaying. 

to the river, he answered, giving the child hardly a satisfying answer. likely, this was not what spook had expected -- though terance didn't know what he expected. patrol, maybe? he and arbiter tended to do a lot of that. he'd never taken arbiter out to do something like this, either, it didn't feel up her ally... but, silently, terance wondered if she secretly had a romantic side. the thought crinkled the edge of his eyes -- arbiter probably found ripping limbs off animals more romantic than this. 

and when they arrived at the river, a little downstream from their den, terance stepped onto one of the large, flat stones that bordered the creek. there were more, and they step-stoned into the water, which rushed over them even in the dead of night, but terance chose the dry one on the bank. and, without much else explanation -- expecting questions to come -- the stone himself tilted his head back, and stared up into the sky. if spook looked, he'd notice that the trees didn't loom above them. instead, the forest opened up to the sky, revealing a blanket of midnight blue, and the brightest of twinkling stars.
Messages In This Thread
I think it looks more like a puma - by Warlock - July 12, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: I think it looks more like a puma - by Terance - July 13, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: I think it looks more like a puma - by Warlock - July 26, 2019, 01:57 AM
RE: I think it looks more like a puma - by Terance - August 01, 2019, 08:08 AM
RE: I think it looks more like a puma - by Warlock - August 03, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: I think it looks more like a puma - by Terance - August 06, 2019, 07:44 AM
RE: I think it looks more like a puma - by Warlock - August 14, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I think it looks more like a puma - by Terance - September 21, 2019, 08:49 AM
RE: I think it looks more like a puma - by Warlock - September 26, 2019, 01:35 AM
RE: I think it looks more like a puma - by Terance - September 26, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: I think it looks more like a puma - by Warlock - October 02, 2019, 11:35 PM