Hushed Willows I'd spend half the night makng lemonade
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
when the pair had reached two months of age, she'd thought them ready for the journey to see their uncle and cousins. they were large enough to make the trip, but small enough still for her to carry them should they tire. it had taken much of the day, considerably longer than should she have gone alone, but she had not been away from the territory since their birth and so appreciated the chance to stray. 

she'd explained the rules to them beforehand - they could stray, but must not leave the willows. those trees came into sight now, and she pointed them out to her children, small smile etched onto her muzzle. straightening, she calls then for @Sunny, voice stong as it rings through the open air, no trace of the pain and desolation she'd suffered two months prior. 
also tagging @Brook and @Stone!
Messages In This Thread
I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Dawn - August 11, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Sunny - August 11, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Dawn - August 11, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Minnow - August 11, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Sunny - August 12, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Dawn - August 30, 2019, 04:20 AM