Lost Creek Hollow i hope you never get off friday's
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She resisted the urge to shush him -- probably a bit too much time with the kids.  It's not the only thing -- there was Ibis's suggestion of a puppy party between the packs. She supposedly went to talk to them again before she left since I think they might have had younger pups than ours to tell them to let us know when might be good... No word there either.  It'd still be pretty awkward if Valette showed up asking for Rannoch at this point though, they should be told that at least at some point.  They were right next door -- it wasn't like it was some huge trip, either.

It certainly seemed to be a no good, very bad day in Terance-land.  As he apologized and bumped her chin, her tongue darted out to lick the top of his muzzle.  She seemed reasonably bemused, but she did feel a little off-center, partially because she was just used to just going and dealing with things that she wasn't happy about.  Mm.  A bit.  So then what shall we do now?  She raised her brows.  Arbiter was not one to just sit around and feel sorry for herself -- or anyone.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 06, 2019, 08:09 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 14, 2019, 08:25 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 15, 2019, 06:30 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 16, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 28, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - September 01, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - September 24, 2019, 07:50 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - October 13, 2019, 08:32 PM