Stone Circle city of stars, you never shined so brightly
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn

She loved him, loved seeing him smile, loved being the one who brought that smile to his face. Their voices intermingled on the air, and wove together in a way she thought was beautiful. He also sang much better than he danced, though she couldn't imagine loving a man who danced any different, who didn't have his rigid and Northernly steps. It was one of those little imperfections that made him perfectly him in her eyes.

When Nanook closed her mouth, a smile still lingered on her upturned muzzle and she relished the feel of the rain on her face. Her thoughts, held private for many, flowed easily for Sia. "I'm so excited. I don't even know the words..." and her quiet voice danced with the hum of a laugh, "Alright, I'm taking bets - " at this she peeked open her eyes and gave Siarut a slanted grin, " - on how many kids my sister had this spring. Two rabbits, caught by yours truly," and still smiling, she closed her eyes again, "I say she's got eleven."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Nanook - September 08, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Siarut - September 08, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Nanook - September 08, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Siarut - September 08, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Greyback - September 09, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Nanook - September 11, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Siarut - September 28, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Greyback - September 30, 2019, 05:29 PM