Haunted Wood You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!!
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
After his outburst, the forest went quiet again. A dead silence that surrounded him, enveloped his being, sitting, stewing, he grew more and more excited to see who would answer his challenge. Muscles twitching, aching, oh how he thirsted for the fight. 

Then a silhouette emerged from the mist. It was the gangly man, Black Hat. If he were to say that he wasn't surprised by this, Vengeance would be lying. He was certain Vanity, Wurha, Tzila, anyone really would come, but instead, it was the one who talked himself out of a jam in the brambles. How interesting. 

To see what this Black Hat had up his sleeve, to see if his words had some merit to them after all, Vengeance was pleased to take him as an opponent today - and just as he finished speaking, the Warlord had already sprung into action. He was the type to not waste any time after all... already, he was after the man's face, jaws stretched as they aimed to get any hold on his face or neck, using his momentum to try and stun Black Hat with his weight behind it.
Messages In This Thread
You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 21, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 22, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 25, 2019, 04:38 PM