Haunted Wood You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!!
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
A small sacrifice, a flesh wound for the opportunity to take the fight in his own paws and claim victory. Though the fight was nothing more than just a test between warriors, a victory no matter how small was just as sweet. The swipes from Blach Hat were unsuccessful this time as the brown behemoth swung his head toward the ground should he have managed to keep Black Hat's upper jaw in his maw. 

He was aiming for a takedown. A pure, unrelenting power move to slam his opponent into the ground, face first and crush him under a paw as he moved to place it on Black Hat's shoulder or neck (of course, only if the takedown was successful, always feel free to break free!!) to finalize his victory in this battle. Behind him, his tail whipped in order to keep himself well balanced, shifting with his weight as a counter to his movements.
Messages In This Thread
You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 21, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 22, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 25, 2019, 04:38 PM