Stone Circle BWP- My Breath's getting short and im unsteady
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She felt the tremor, and heard the cry, and quicker than her thoughts could carry, she tore toward the source. Nanook burst into a moment of eerie calm, the forest stilled from its usual cadence of birdsong and crickets. The world was quieter these days; the animals ran, and at times she wondered if they should be running, too.

Moonlight shed light upon the ground, and her eyes dropped to the rise of Greyback, fallen like a titan on the ground. He slept? Outside of Stone Circle? Honestly, she didn't feel surprised -- but he hadn't been the one to cry -- she hadn't been here long, but she knew Greyback's voice well enough to know that. Nanook had not expected to find the Patriarch here.

And that made her skin prickled with unease. On instinct she threw her head back with a sound of alarm, directed at @Valette more than anyone, though she hoped @Siarut would come to her, too. She didn't care if Greyback woke - better if he did - and perhaps she was overreacting -- but she would take no chances. She stole nearer the man with a low and careful crawl. "Greyback," she spoke, voice low, and reached out her muzzle to press her nose against the side of his head, in the hope to rouse him from his slumber and see if he, too, had heard the cry, or if that had been yet another breach through the realms, like the tremors and the heavy cloud of ash that settled through the sky.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
RE: BWP- My Breath's getting short and im unsteady - by Nanook - October 06, 2019, 05:08 PM