Haunted Wood You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!!
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Yes pls!! End LOL <3 Thank you for the fight! We can archive it once BH leaves the thread

Finally, everything went according to his plan. One thing fell into place after another. The swat, the bite, he even managed to pin the black man down and he was absolutely ready to tear into him further should he refuse to stay down despite his more vulnerable position. but to his benefit, the gangly man remained still - there was no obvious signs that he had much fight left in him, the gasping for air, the fatigue was blatant, and Vengeance too was getting tired and his eye was absolutely bothersome, he was quite glad it had all come to an end.

For a moment he held his position, breathing heavily into his hold. Only to release once his opponent spoke up. Stepping back, he was already on his way out of the makeshift arena, leaves crunching under his pressure. It seems you weren't lying when we met in the Brambles. was all he had in reply before heading off to see if @Serem would heal his fucking eye.
Messages In This Thread
You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 21, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 22, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 25, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - October 09, 2019, 02:51 PM